Welcome everyone! Today I had the honor of being nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award! I am beyond grateful and so humbled for this recognition. I am looking forward to the opportunity to share a little more about myself and getting to know everyone.
The amazing Katie @Katiethetourist bestowed this award upon me today and you can check out her page here:
RULES FOR THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD:
1. Thank the blogger for nominating you and link to their blog.
2. Write a blog post on your website showing the award.
3. Describe the story of why you started your blog.
4. Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers.
5. Nominate 15 more bloggers.
6. Notify each of your nominees that you have nominated them.
Why I started my blog?
I started my blog just a short time ago because I felt a true calling to share my unique insight into the paranormal – into the spirit world – that I encounter as we travel around to so many historical places. My hope is to bring a different perspective to some of these locations to everyone – a true look into the history from the Spirits that reside within.
Our reasons for visiting locations vary – I may be investigating the site with the paranormal group I volunteer with or we are just popping in for a visit, some good food and maybe some craft beer.
I am a medium and I can see things in a way that not everybody can. We love to travel and explore historical places – especially ones that may be little known. I am blogging about these journeys into the unknown as a way to share what some consider a gift and spread insight – and some fun – in the process.
I sincerely hope that my magical little jaunts inspire you to search out the unknown, while bringing inspiration and a little love and light into your day.
2 pieces of advice for new bloggers
1. Find a topic that you are truly passionate about! Do not try to fit yourself into a niche – find a niche that fits you. Blogging should be a great outlet for you to share what you are truly passionate about and picking the right topic will ensure you are willing and able to give 100% to every post. And the best part – you will enjoy doing it!
2. Engage on social media as much as possible, especially when first starting out. Follow people with like-minded interest and put the effort into finding and socializing with other bloggers!
1. Annie Mick Cole @ghosts_know_me
2. Rob Hanson @GhostStories6
3. TheFrugalFrenchi @AFrugalFrenchie
4. Vicki @deadxcentral
5. John Sennett @ThestoryofJS
6. Sophie @Sophiethoughts3
7. Lauren Davidson @Lozikinz
8. Jessica Mathis @JessicaMathis88
9. John Sennet @ThestoryofJS
10. Eve @everedhed
11. Crystal @myadventuresnow
12. Prayers and Passports @PrayerPassports
13. Liv @LivsLittleBlog
14. Chelsea Markel @dzyngrl
15. Nicole Carman @ItsNicoleCarman
Thank you everyone and show my nominations some love – everyone is working hard to share about the things they are passionate about!
New haunted blog coming soon – see why I was chased out of this historic landmark in New Hope, PA.